Bidvaluable collects personal information when we provide services to our customers, or a client requires us to collect information on their behalf.
We may collect following information from you:
· Your name, date of birth, address, contact number. (that may need you provide your driver license, passport, medicare card, or bank card).
· the domain name from which you access the internet
· the date and time you visit our website
· information about visitors to our website.
We collect personal information about you which is for the purposes of fulfilling your biding conducting, business with you, and offer you with a better web experience. In seeking to give you the most worth experience of our website, we may recommend some valuable products you may interest. To help us better understand the business and services most helpful to you.
· you did not action your account for a long time
· you cancel your account
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment. If we no longer need your personal information, unless we are required by Australia law to retain it, we will take reasonable step to destroy your personal information in accordance with our document retention policy. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com