Personal Information We Collect
– Most of the information we collect is directly from your providing
• When you register / open an account with us
• When you use our website and service platform, complete forms, or register to any of our programs.
• When you participate in skills tests or surveys
• When you link your bidvaluable account with your other social media or other external account
• When you use our social media platform to share or to promote your products to others
• When you submit your personal information to us for any reason
• When you provide us with feedback, inquiry or complain
• We also collect information about your communications with Bidvaluable or other users of Bidvaluable, and any of your posts on our social media platform.
• We automatically collect information when you access, view or use the site and receive information from third party or other available sources.
What personal information will collect
• Date of birth
• Valid Email address and phone Number
• Facebook or Google account login details and username
• Billing and delivery address
• Bank account and payment information
For freelancers, you may need provide
• taxpayer information and forms
• details about other social networks linked accounts
• details about your listed bids, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information (such as copies of your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, medicare card as permitted by applicable laws and as detailed in our Seller customer service Center).
Information We Collect Automatically
• when you access and use our site, we collect personal information on your usage of the Site, including transactions and communications with other users through the site
• when you search and use our site, information of the pages you visited, the date and time you visited our website, and other actions on site we also collect.
• use and process the information relating to usage, including IP address, device and connection information, browser information, web-log information, and the URLs of the web pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the site.
• We also collect and process information relating to the use technologies, and provide you our services
• We may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi etc. We collect and use this information for purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request or to deliver relevant content to you on your location, or to allow you to share your location to other users as part of the services.
Information We Receive from Third Parties.
We receive information from third party and other commercially available sources, such as:
• Third party who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you on the basis of applicable laws. And from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns.
• If you link, connect, or login to your Bidvaluable Account with a third-party service, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, we receive limit information, like your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
• We and third-party may make software applications downloads available time to time for your use via the platform. These applications may separately access, and allow a third-party to view. Your identifiable information such as your name, your user ID, your device’s IP address or other information.
We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it for the purposes detailed in this Policy.
The Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information
– When you access to use our website and service, you submit your personal information and acknowledge we rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways:
• you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
• Necessary to perform the contractual and provide the services to you
• Necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend any impending asserted legal claims.
• Necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business.
• Necessary in the public interest, such as to prevent crime
• Necessary to protect your vital interests or others
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
• We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security
• To seek to give you the most worth experience of our website, and recommend some valuable products you may interest.
• To consider and process your application/ transaction with us.
• To manage and operate the Site, help us to know business and service most helpful to you, and to offer you best quality service.
• to ensure site integrity and security, prevent fraud, protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others
• to contact you for some reason, and send you direct communications, such as use text message, email and postal mail.
• To allow other users to connect with you or see some of your activities on the platform, including to inform you that another user has sent a private message to you on social media and freelance platform, posted a comment for you on the site, and more.
• To respond to legal processes, to comply with requests by any applicable law, governmental or public authorities and to comply with any relevant jurisdiction and regulations.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any purposes without your explicit consent. The reasons we share your personal information with third parties are below:
• With Service Providers. We share personal information with our service providers which provide us with services for operating the site. Such as maintain website, billing and payment systems, data and cybersecurity services, communication systems, mailing systems, technical consultants, etc. We require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information.
• For legal reasons. We share personal information with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to comply with legal processes if we are required to do so by law.
• With social media partners. Our Site includes social media platform. We may share limited personal information with such social media platforms and marketing partners, to promote our services and shopping platform.
• With other users and Site visitors. Once you register, some of your information and your activity on site is made public which is visible to all users of the Site. Such as your profile information, the photos you upload, anything posted by you, or comments for you from other users, etc, will be displayed on public. your information might be shared with other users when you message or publish your information, even share your own personal information with other Bidvaluable users for some reason, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to ensure that other users will keep your information secure.
• External Links. our site contains links to third party sites and if you link to a third-party site from the Site, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of Bidvaluable and are not subject to this Policy.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information
– We will keep personal information only for as long as the purpose for it was collected. If we no longer need your personal information, unless we are required by government law to retain it, we will take reasonable step to destroy your personal information in accordance with our document retention policy.
Where We Store Personal Information
- Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Information on Children
- This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. anyone under 18 and at least 13 years of age, are only permitted to use the part of site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their permission. Anyone under 13 are not permitted to use the site or the Bidvaluable services. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow children under 13 to submit personal information to our site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under 13. We will close any accounts used by such children, and will remove/delete any personal information we believe was submitted without parental consent by child under the age of 13.
– The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. And we ensure that any third party processing your personal information provides for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, Therefore, we can’t guarantee it’s completely secure when we strive to protect your personal data.
- Bidvaluable is committed to protect the personal information of our users and other visitors browsing the site. We encourage you to read this policy carefully to understand how we process your personal information, including our collection, use, disclosure, protecting and retention of personal information. You can also learn how to secure to limit sharing of your personal information. This Policy explains our privacy practices for the Site and services provided by Bidvaluable. If you have any questions about this Policy, please email our team at email@example.com and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.